This is how it works...


It's OFFICIAL now! Here's your invite...


This is how it works...
  • RSVP below or on my Facebook page, like many of you already have!
  • Become a FABULOUS FOLLOWER here by clicking here (I'm working on a personal goal)...

  • Set your clock to 8:00 EASTERN Standard time...


  • Show up here at that time for the next 12 Days of Christmas to grab a gift from me just in TIME for you to use it to help you and your little friends educationally get through this fun time of the year. 
**Just so you know, the gifts are only available here for one hour, from 8:00-9:00 p.m EST, after that they will be posted for sale in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.


OH, how could I forget to mention that tomorrow, technically 12:01 a.m.,  also begins the annual Cyber Monday/Tuesday SALE at Teachers Pay Teachers...


Everything in my store...

including the BIG BUNDLES, will be on SALE for 20% off!! When you use the code TPTCYBER at check out you will get an additional 10% off  which will give you a total of 28% off your total purchase!

Here's a little hint to get the most BANG for your BUCK ...go back NOW and leave thoughtful FEEDBACK on all your previous purchases and rack up those points that add up to additional dollars off!!

That's where I am headed now!

See you tomorrow for some Kathy cLaws' MERRY fun!

24 comments

Unknown said...

Can't wait!

Renee S. said...

So excited!

Willefam said...

such fun!!!

Tonia said...

Can't wait! My RSVP

Anonymous said...

I'll be back tomorrow!

peninag said...

Looking forward...

Sandy J said...

Great news for a Monday morning!

Anonymous said...

So excited! Look forward to this each year!

JamieLeeHagan said...

So excited!!!

Heather said...

I am so excited for this and look forward to it each year!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Can't wait!!!

Amy R said...

Awesome......Thank you!

Karyn said...

Love that you do this! :o)

Stephanie said...

I am so glad to see you doing this again!! I have followed you every year! Can't wait to see what you come up with this year!

Stephanie C said...

Yes! I am so excited you will be doing this again! Thank you!

Unknown said...

My students loved your activities last year! Thank you for your hard work & creativity!

Unknown said...

So excited!!!

Unknown said...

What a great way to kick off December!

Lori R said...

I can't wait to see what you have made!

Unknown said...

I am in! I can't wait for the fun.

Unknown said...

I'm in, too! Fun, fun, fun!

Unknown said...

Thank you! Looking forward to more wonderful things from you!

Unknown said...

I'll be there!

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun…………..I hope I don't forget.

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!