It's NOT TOO LATE to be BlogLovin!

If you have been procrastinating like me and haven't switched over from Google Reader, you are not too late!

Google Reader is saying goodbye as of July 1st.

I switched over to BlogLovin.

I can click in and read all the latest in my FAVORITE blogs. I have also been getting an email once a day with all the latest info.

Just click and sign up! PLUS, it gives youall the directions to switch your favorites from Google Reader over also.

SUPER EASY!!

Sooo, procrastinate no more and while you are there...




3 comments

Miss May said...

Love your blog! I'm your newest follower!!

((HUGS))
Tiffany

One Fab Teacher


Kathy said...

THANKS Tiffany!! I'm glad you are here!

Kathy

Christine said...

I've followed your blog for several years and now I'm glad to follow you on Bloglovin' too! Thanks for keeping me inspired with all you do!

Christine
Preslar's Place

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!