Jeopardy

Here are some Jeopardy Games I made a couple of years ago to review before testing. I have no idea where I found this template on the internet.  There are a ton of them out there, but not what I had in mind though. These were especially edited for First Grade by me.

We play them whole group on the big screen.  We don't keep track of points because everyone wins because we are having fun!  Maybe your students will love them too!!

Click the picture below to download First Grade Language Arts Jeopardy.



Click the picture below to download First Grade Math Jeopardy.



This is my first attempt at sharing my powerpoints and clicking on a picture to download something.  Let me know how they work for you!

7 comments

hsamuelson said...

Thanks for sharing!
These are great!
Swamp Frog First Graders

calpers said...

Hi Kathy!
LOVE the powerpoint reveiw but I am unable to download it correctly. Could you possibly send it to me via email? Thanks soooo much!
Cindy in South Carolina
cja1st@gmail.com

Kathy said...

Yes I can! Will do!

Angie said...

Me too? I can't view the money or fractions. It just has an empty square. What I can see looks awesome! Can you send me a copy?
angiewood4987@gmail.com

ashbrown10 said...

Hi! These look great! Can you email them to me as well?? :)
ashbrown10@gmail.com

Unknown said...

nice blog

Unknown said...

Hello can I get these emailed to me as well? Hayeswilliams82@gmail.com

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to comment!